Cap Digital is the French business cluster for digital content and services. We are a non-profit organization established since 2006.
Cap Digital was created as a result of a public policy for the development of economic sectors with strong growth potential located in the same geographical area. Since 2009, the cluster has been implementing the Paris Region’s strategy for digital content and services, supporting innovative SMEs in this field.
Our 1000 members are primarily innovative SMEs but also major universities, higher education establishments, research labs, and corporations focused on a specific technology-driven industry (Triple helix cluster).
Our members represent French digital industry’s most active players.
Our definition of a business cluster
It aims to create and foster links across market players;
To support collaborative research, development, research and innovation;
To contribute to the dynamics of creative industries in France and internationally.
Cap Digital’s expertise is expressed through
• Our organization, made up of specialized committees, sector-specific communities and experts from among its 1010 members
• A highly-qualified team
• An information system that enables us to capitalize on knowledge within the ecosystem and related technological domains
Cap Digital reflects the nature of the digital industry
It is flexible and prompt to react.
Our objective is to meet our specific members’ needs whilst creating a united group capable of meeting the challenges of a changing global economy.
• Cap Digital promotes competitiveness within the digital and media industry
• We provide our members with essential information, networks, and resources. Those include ongoing competitive intelligence, training, partnerships, funding solutions and project reviews.
• We are at the core of national R&D and innovation projects through its label accreditation program