EIT Health Catapult: fast tracking Europe’s best start-ups
EIT Health Catapult is a unique competition and training program that showcases top European teams in the fields of Medtech, Biotech and Digital Health.
Throughout the process, selected start-ups receive intensive training as they build their credibility and visibility through pan-European exposure in front of leading experts and investors. Finalists are showcased at the EIT Health Summit as they go head-to-head for their share of the €210,000 investment prize. For the Audience Award Winner, a further prize is to have their start-up displayed on the New York Nasdaq Tower.
Join the info session on 2nd march 11 a.m.Register Get more information
Who should apply?
Focus on the eligibility criteria of the EIT Health Catapult accelerator program
EIT Health Catapult is open to:
• A micro/small enterprise (less than 50 employees)
• Involved in biotech, medtech or digital health
• Innovative and highly promising business concepts
• Already incorporated and operating in an EU country
• Looking for seed or series A funding of at least €500K
• Self-valued at €1M
• Receiving at least €500K in public or private funding or generating €500K in revenue last year
What you get?
With EIT Health Catapult, join a globally recognised health acceleration program globally recognized and become part of the exclusive club of successful alumni
The main benefits of joining EIT Health Catapult are:
• Europe wide visibility and credibility stamp
• 360° training with senior executives and investors
• Prime pitching skills and business plan investor-ready
• Prize money and in-kind prizes from leading corporates in Europe
The program recognises and awards the very best business concepts, fast-tracking start-ups to become part of the EIT Health Community of world-leading companies. Don’t miss the opportunity to join the EIT Health Catapult alumni. Who is going to succeed to Sparing Vision, one of the Catapult winners who just raised €44M?Apply now