EIT Health Catapult: fast tracking Europe’s best start-ups
EIT Health Catapult is a unique competition and training program that showcases top European teams in the fields of Medtech, Biotech and Digital Health.
Throughout the process, selected start-ups receive intensive training as they build their credibility and visibility through pan-European exposure in front of leading experts and investors. Finalists are showcased at the EIT Health Summit as they go head-to-head for their share of the €210,000 investment prize. For the Audience Award Winner, a further prize is to have their start-up displayed on the New York Nasdaq Tower.
Who should apply?
Focus on the eligibility criteria of the EIT Health Catapult accelerator program
EIT Health Catapult is open to:
• A micro/small enterprise (less than 50 employees)
• Involved in biotech, medtech or digital health
• Innovative and highly promising business concepts
• Already incorporated and operating in an EU country
• Looking for seed or series A funding of at least €500K
• Self-valued at €1M
• Receiving at least €500K in public or private funding or generating €500K in revenue last year
What you get?
With EIT Health Catapult, join a globally recognised health acceleration program globally recognized and become part of the exclusive club of successful alumni
The main benefits of joining EIT Health Catapult are:
• Europe wide visibility and credibility stamp
• 360° training with senior executives and investors
• Prime pitching skills and business plan investor-ready
• Prize money and in-kind prizes from leading corporates in Europe
The program recognises and awards the very best business concepts, fast-tracking start-ups to become part of the EIT Health Community of world-leading companies. Don’t miss the opportunity to join the EIT Health Catapult alumni. Who is going to succeed to Sparing Vision, one of the Catapult winners who just raised €44M?Apply now