Our new board has been elected!
On the 17th June 2021 our General Assembly has been held. The +1000 members of our organization elected the 34 representatives of the new Board. These administrators have re-elected Charles Huot as President. Elected for a two-year term, these influential figures of innovation take action in a particular structuring context of economic recovery.
The members of the new Board
34 members entities hold a seat on the new Board. They are allocated in 6 different categories: small and micro-entreprises; SMEs, big companies, ETI-EPIC, academics, investors and local authorities.
Small and Micro Entreprises
- Nathalie Birocheau, CEO, Ircam Amplify
- Nicolas Dupain, President & Founder, France Immersive Learning
- Paul-Olivier Gibert, Founder, Digital & Ethics
- Rodolphe Hasselvander, Founder & COO, Blue Frog Robotics
- Charles Huot [Président], Director General de People in the Sun
- Charlotte Journo-Baur, Founder & CEO, Wishibam
- Fabien Marguillard, Deputy delegate of the technologies and editio, FICAM [Membre fondateur]
- Céline Sportisse, Partner, Karetis
- Cédric Thévenot, Solutions Software Sales Manager, Activus Group
- Pascal Hermandesse, President, Iagona
Big Businesses, ETI & EPIC
- Muriel Barnéoud [Vice-President], Societal Commitment Director, Groupe La Poste
- Gautier Curtil, Open Innovation Director, France Télévisions
- Catherine Dehaene, Strategy & Industrial Relations, Orange [Founder member]
- Pierre-Yves Dulac [Treasurer], Île-de-France regional Director, ENGIE
- Manuel Gruson, Corporate Development Director, Dassault Systèmes
- Vincent Maret, Open Innovation Director, Bouygues
- Emmanuel Methivier, Business Program Director Catalyst, Axway
- Anne Prugnon, Transmedia and edition Director, Universcience
- Pascal Roche, Leader Coach Digital Data, Leroy Merlin
- Geoffroy Boulard, Vice-President in charge of the Communication and Digital Innovation, The Great Paris Metropolis
- Gérard Eude, Counsellor deputy in charge of the economic development, higher education and research, Communauté d’agglomération Paris Vallée de la Marne (EPCI)
- Eric Legale, Grand Paris Seine-Ouest
- Région Île-de-France [Full member] — representative to designate
- Région Hauts-de-France [Full member] — representative to designate
- Département de la Seine-Saint-Denis [Full member] — representative to designate
The rest of the Board (executive commitee and membership committee members), as well as the new Vice-President(s) will be nominated by the Cap Digital administrators during the next Board meeting scheduled on the 21st July 2021.
Economic recovery: the determining stake of the new Board
Coming out of the crisis, the new Board commits to the economic recovery in favor of the big challenges of the territories transformation.
The Board members will have the mission to serve the vision and projects of Cap Digital members at the core of the recovery plan and in particular with the Plan d’investissement d’avenir (PIA 4).
Since 2017, Cap Digital is committed to the digital innovation and territories transition challenges and involved in ambitious projects that enable the organization to answer prior objectives related to the regional, national and european plans:
- Accelerate the ecological and energetic transitions
- Strengthen the territories innovation with the experimentation of the solutions developed by our entreprises and laboratories under real conditions and with the collaboration of territorial demonstrators.